The In&box is the sensor device for the airbag system and is only compatible with the In&motion airbag system.
For the first use, switch on your In&box with the side switch. If the side switch is already ON, press the middle switch twice.
Please note that your In&box will remain active for 48 hours from the first use (In&box switched on and connected to the system in real use).
After this 48-hour period, the In&box will be blocked and will no longer be functional.
FUNDAMENTALS OF YOUR IN&BOX
FUNCTIONS OF YOUR IN&BOX
The In&box has three different functions:
1. Activation via the side ON/OFF button
The main switch on the left side of your In&box is used to switch on your In&box for the first time only.
Make sure to push the button to ON before the first use. Do not switch off the In&box using the side button without first switching it off with the double click.
Never switch off your In&box by the side button during an update (blue flashing of the upper leds).
2. Double quick press of the central button
Once the In&box has been switched on with the side switch ON, a quick double press on the central button of the In&box allows the In&box to be switched on and off without having to remove the box from its housing.
3. Automatic standby function
Thanks to this function, your In&box will switch to standby function automatically if it remains motionless for more than 2 minutes. When the In&box detects motion, it turns on automatically eliminating the need to turn it on or off! However, the In&box must be placed on a completely motionless stand.
Make sure to turn your In&box off with the central button or side switch button when using any other transportation or when the airbag product is not being worn (topcase etc…)
Below is a list of different LED colours that you may see on your In&box.
1. LED INFLATOR (IN&BOX IN VEST)
2. LEDS GPS
3. INFLATOR AND GPS LEDS
When the two upper LEDs are blinking red: Airbag not functional
- Check your In&motion subscription
- Connect your In&box to your mobile app or Wi-Fi network
- Contact us if the problem continues
- 4. LED BATTERY
- Less than 5 % battery (flashing red light). Charge your In&box !
- Less than 30% battery (about 5 hours of usage time remaining)
- Battery charged (30 to 99 %) or In&box off
- Battery charging (In&box plugged in)
- Batterie charged to 100 % (In&box plugged in)
5. Wi-Fi CONNECTION
- The two upper Leds are blinking blue alternately: the In&box is seeking for a connection to your Wi-Fi.
- The two upper Leds are blinking blue at the same time: the synchronization and updatingprocess is in progress.
Warning, do not use the side switch button to turn the In&box off when the LEDs are blue!