HOW DO I KNOW WHEN A NEW UPDATE IS AVAILABLE?
When an important update becomes available, you will be alerted by email. The message will contain detailed information about the update’s contents. In addition, a notification will appear in the “Update” tab on the dashboard of your “My In&box” mobile app.
If you have the Galibier version (5.3.0) of In&box or an earlier version, a red cross will be displayed in the “Update” tab of the My In&box app. In this case, you can download the latest version of the software contained in your In&box via Wi-Fi (please refer to the article “Download my In&box updates”).
DOWNLOADING NEW UPDATES VIA THE MY IN&BOX MOBILE APP4
Before applying the update, remember to check that you already have the latest version of “My In&box” in the AppleStore or Google Play.
Follow these steps:
- Remove the In&box from your airbag vest.
- Turn on your In&box and ensure it is not plugged in.
- Open the My In&box app on your smartphone or tablet (available for IOS or Android).
- An “Update In&box” tab will open automatically. Click “I understand”.
- Your phone will then ask for permission to connect to your In&box. Click “Install” and then “Join” (the request may vary, depending on the model of your phone).
- The update process will start, and your In&box will flash blue during the installation. This may take a few minutes.
- One the update has completed, your In&box will make a sound and flash green to indicate that the installation was successful.
- The LEDs on your In&box will return to their normal status (inflator LED red, GPS LED off) after a few seconds, indicating that the device is operational again.
- You can check the update was applied successfully directly in the My In&box app. In the lower-right corner of your dashboard, the message “up to date” will be displayed if you have the latest version of the software installed.
- Place the In&box back into your airbag vest. The inflator LED will turn green, indicating that your airbag is ready for use.
IMPORTANT: To continue syncing your movement data, remember to connect your In&box to your Wi-Fi access point regularly (once a month).