A few words on the inflator also called gas generator:
The inflators can be ordered on our website « Shop» or to your nearest dealer. The recommended retail price of the Inflator is 90€ with VAT.
Warning, some simple rules of use:
- Inflators are single-use. After an inflation, it cannot be reloaded and must be recycled as any other scrap metal
- Use with In&motion airbag system IMS MOTO only. Only inflators provided by In&motion (ref IMI 2368) are certified and assure the proper functioning of the In&motion airbag system.
- The inflator must be handled with care – only touch the main body. Do not drop.
- Do not touch the connector (blue part) at the end of the inflator.
- Do not throw away a full inflator or that has never been triggered.
- Always screw the inflator into the airbag vest before plugging the electrical connector.
- Do not throw away a full inflator that has never been triggered.
- Read with caution the instructions detailed in the user manual supplied with your airbag product.
- The expiry date of your inflator is indicated on its label
In order to check if the inflator is empty or full, insert your In&box turned on into its housing:
- If the inflator LED (light) is green, the inflator is full
- If the inflator LED is red, the inflator is empty or not connected: your airbag is not functional.
In case of damage or anomaly, do not use your airbag product and contact your local reseller.