The In&box is the detection device required to make the airbag system work and is only compatible with In&motion airbag systems.
For the first use, turn on the In&box thanks to the switch side button. If the switch button is already ON, quickly press twice on the central button.
Warning, your In&box will be active for 48h from the first use (In&box turned on and connected to your airbag system, in real use). After this time, the In&box is blocked and won’t be functional.
The In&box has three different functions:
1. Activation using the ON/OFF Switch Button
You can use the button located on the left side of your In&box to turn it on for the first use only.
Make sure to push the button to ON before the first use. Don’t turn the In&box off using this left side button without double clicking to switch it off before. Never turn off your In&box by the side switch button during an update (upper leds blinking blue).
2. Press central button twice quickly
Once the In&box is turned on using the switch button, you will just have to double click quickly on the central button to turn your In&box on and off without removing your In&box from its position.
3. Automatic standby function
Thanks to this function, your In&box will switch to standby function automatically if it remains motionless for more than 5 minutes. When the In&box detects motion, it turns on automatically eliminating the need to turn it on or off! However, the In&box must be placed on a completely motionless stand.
Make sure to turn your In&box off with the central button or side switch button when using any other transportation or when the airbag product is not being worn (topcase etc…)
Below is a list of different LED colours that you may see on your In&box.
1. LED INFLATOR (IN&BOX IN VEST)
2. LED GPS
3. INFLATOR AND GPS LEDS
When the two upper LEDs are blinking red: Airbag not functional
- Check your In&motion subscription
- Connect your In&box to your mobile app or Wi-Fi network
- Contact us if the problem continues
4. LED BATTERY
- Less than 5 % battery (flashing red light). Charge your In&box!
- Less than 30% battery (about 5 hours of usage time remaining)
- Battery charged (30 to 99 %) or In&box off
- Battery charging (In&box plugged in)
- Batterie charged to 100 % (In&box plugged in)
5. Wi-Fi CONNECTION
- The two upper Leds are blinking blue alternately: the In&box is seeking for a connection to your Wi-Fi;
- The two upper Leds are blinking blue at the same time: the synchronization and updatingprocess is in progress.
Warning, do not use the side switch button to turn the In&box off when the LEDs are blue!