You can wear the In&motion airbag system on regulated closed circuits under three conditions: that your suit is compatible with the airbag vest and that you activate the track mode before riding.
- That your suit is compatible with the In&motion airbag system
- That you subscribed to the track option, in addition to your In&motion membership
- That you activate the track mode before riding on circuit via the mobile app « My In&box »
In order to know the two detection modes available and how to switch mode, click here.
For the moment, 9 combinations are compatible with the In&motion system:
- 7 race suits Ixon: Vortex 2, Vortex Lady, Falcon, Vendetta, Vendetta Evo, Jackal, Legendary (size guide Ixon)
- 1 race suit Furygan: Full ride (size guide Furygan)
- 1 race suit Held: Slade II (size guide Held)
In addition, 3 leather suits from our partner brand RST incorporates the In&motion airbag system.
Please note that your airbag product already integrates a back protector and that wearing a back protector in addition to the one already included in your airbag vest may lead to a malfunctioning of the system in case of an incident.
For your safety, if your race suit already includes a back protector, consider removing it when wearing the airbag underneath.
The In&motion system is compatible provided you have taken a combination to your size. Be sure to choose the appropriate size corresponding to your body shape according to the size guide.
Warning, using the In&motion airbag system under a non compatible suit may lead to a malfunctionning of the system in case of an incident.