Track mode is now available in the United States. But Track mode availability is subject to a few conditions:
- You must have an RST compatible suit (Pro Series Evo and V4.1 Evo). To purchase these suits, please visit the following site
Once I have the suit, how do I add track mode to my membership? There are two options. You are not yet a customer, and you want to take out a membership, or you are already an In&member. See the details below depending on your situation.
1 – I am not yet a customer, and I want to become one
If you are not yet a customer, go to the membership page.
- Click on “Choose a formula” at the bottom of the page
- Choose the formula you want to take out. Annual or monthly “In&box Revolution” formula or the “In&box Regular” formula
- You can then choose your detection modes at the bottom of the page. When you choose Track mode, you will be asked for your suit’s serial number, which you can find on your gear’s inner label. You just need to enter it.
- Then complete the membership process.
If there is an error, contact customer service via the contact page.
2 – I am already a customer, and I want to subscribe to Track mode
If you are already a customer and want to subscribe to Track mode, please contact customer service via the contact page.
- You will need to provide your suit serial number on its inner label.
- Once approved, remember to connect the In&box to the “My In&box” app to see Track mode appear
By using track mode, you confirm that you only use this detection mode with your eligible airbag clothing. By using track mode, you accept the detection terms and conditions outlined in the In&motion user guide.