Terms and conditions
By signing up with In&motion to be part of the project Airbag Revolution, you are assumed to have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out here.
By signing up with In&motion, you are electing to be contacted via email or phone or any other social network. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link when you receive an email or newsletter from us.
You agree to answer all survey questions accurately and honestly providing correct contact information, failure to do so will mean that we may be unable to select you as a Product Tester.
Eligibility to participate
Persons aged 18 and older and residing in Europe may take part in the survey provided they agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety.
A correct & valid cell number will be required to enable us to contact you if you have been selected to become an airbag tester.
You are eligible to participate if you are:
- 18 years old or older on the date of registration;
- Holder of a motorcycle driving license (if driver);
- Not an employee, agent, affiliate, officer or director or anyone else professionally connected with any Competitors;
- Nor a family member of any of these;
In&motion may require you to provide proof that you are eligible and the authorized account holder of the email addresses used to enter.
You are allowed only one entry. If you attempt to use multiple addresses or enter more than once, you may be disqualified from the selection process.
In&motion undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links.
Selection process and criteria
The goal is to reach 500 beta-testers but In&motion can decide at its sole discretion to change this goal.
You agree to have completed this “Application Survey” honestly providing correct contact information. You will then receive an Information Sheet containing all the information related to the selection process and criteria.
The Information Sheet will provide the following information:
- A clear description of the purpose of the airbag testing program;
- The eligibility requirements for a tester to participate;
- Which personal data will be collected;
- What the collected data will be used for;
- The list of actions and reports that testers will have to do;
- The risks and benefits of the testing;
- How information and data will be collected, stored and protected;
- What happens at the end of the beta-testing period;
- Contact details at In&motion
Selection of In&motion airbag testers
A number of airbag testers will be selected from beginning of 2017 depending on the interests and information received. The selection shall be at our discretion on an individual's criteria determined by all information received: (age, type of motorcycle, number of kilometers per year, responsiveness, geographical location, etc.). The selection will also take into account the diversity of riders required to address all motorcycle market segments.
Those selected will be notified via text, phone or email, and must confirm their acceptance including confirmation of their address and personal details within 7 days of notification.
SIGNING UP IS A FIRST STEP: YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT BE SELECTED TO EXPERIENCE IN&MOTION AIRBAG. FURTHERMORE, YOU AGREE THAT IN&MOTION IS NOT OBLIGED TO PROVIDE ANY EXPLANATION WITH REGARDS TO THIS SELECTION.